Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Aplitex Dark 3.1 + Matching HTML Template Released!

• Please log in to reply

48 replies to this topic

#11 Morph

Morph

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:31 AM

It seems all I need are icons with transparent background then?

If so do these icons come with any of the other boards here? If so i will go and download them. Or is it something I have to buy extra?

#12 tAPir

tAPir

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:42 AM

It seems all I need are icons with transparent background then?

If so do these icons come with any of the other boards here? If so i will go and download them. Or is it something I have to buy extra?

There are lots of free downloads available. For the ones that were not totally transparent I used photoshop to colour the parts that appeared ragged in a dark skin.

You can put those icons in their own directory and select that directory for use with the darker skins.

(I am going back to version 1.3.x of Invision Board because I haven't done it since 2004ish).

Use Google to search for "free emoticons IPB dark skin". http://gfx.invisioni...ndex.php/f/3559 and http://gfx.invisioni...ndex.php/f/8127 are two but obviously a private individual can use them but not a corporate entity. You will also need to be a member of most forums to download items like that even though they're free.

#13 Morph

Morph

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:55 AM

thank you for that but I want to stick with anything that Sherri or the crew have made and was asking if any of the skins here came with the transparent icons that I could then use with the Aplitex dark web.

#14 Deb

Deb

Official IBSkin Supporter!

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • 113 posts
  • Skin: Seascape 3.4.6

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Why not go grab some koloboks? You can get entire sets for light or dark skins from their site - even toolbars ... and they're cute LOL Posted Image
http://www.en.kolobok.us/index.php
BTW - the kolobok I posted is for a light background, I didn't have time to go looking for a dark one LOL

Edited by Deb, 05 August 2010 - 08:55 AM.

#15 Ambar

Ambar

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:21 AM

I have been in this longer than I can remember, Sherri's skins are well designed and are far above any other skinner.. the cost for these skins is well below the quality...

Dean

#16 The Old Man

The Old Man

IBSkin Loyal & Active Customer

•  Premium Member
  • 232 posts
  • Skin: Executive 3.4.6
  • Interests:Web, Tech, PC Hardware, Gadgets, Movies

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:13 AM

I just installed this skin and found out that it doesn't fully support IP. Links and IP. Content (when using the IPB Wrapper). Unfortunately there is still some default blue and white areas.

IP. Links:

Posted Image

With IP. Content, I have played around with it a bit and got it mostly okay (colour of text in the articles, category menu etc) but there is still some CSS I can't narrow down and the posting form has some padding issues. That pesky side menu is a pain though! It takes up so much of the page. I wish there was a top menu on this skin, it would have been much better.

These shots from IP. Content are after I fixed the menu which was default blue and white and a few other things:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by The Old Man, 08 August 2010 - 06:00 AM.

#17 toprobroy

toprobroy

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

Oh Come on, why do we have to pay for an upgrade.. I dont like that!

I think being charged the $10 is fair enough really.
My problem is I can't find how I can order it at that price.
I also wanted to buy the Red Pro Skin as well.

I'm trying to give you some money, but nobody seems to want it.Posted Image

#18 toprobroy

toprobroy

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

Managed to purchase ok now, although the $10 has become $12, however, almost 48 hours now and nothing on email yet.
Also, my login to the Shop doesn't work, with no option to get the password reset.
I'm at a bit of an Empasse!

Sorry to put that at this topic but it follows on from the thread a little bit.

Thanks
Robert

#19 Faelwen

Faelwen

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

You may also wish to submit a Support Ticket to that effect, along with an order number. Perhaps that will help. :)

#20 toprobroy

toprobroy

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

Thanks
I've done that with a NEW Ticket.
I did make a post in an old ticket that referred to part of the problem, but maybe best doing a new one.

Caio!
R