Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Aplitex Dark 3.1 + Matching HTML Template Released!

• Please log in to reply

48 replies to this topic

#21 toprobroy

toprobroy

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:18 AM

I'm wondering about whether I now have the same problem as you, as I have White Backgrounds and it doesn't look at all like the Aplitek on here:

I would attach an image to show, but there doesn't appear to be an option for this anymore. I'd welcome any comment as to whether this can be fixed or is a bug.

#22 toprobroy

toprobroy

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:47 AM

I can't find an Option to Edit a Post either, so I'm just adding to this Topic as I wanted to point out the No Edit a Post is missing and also, there doesn't seem to be an Mark Forums as Read, Option either. Is this deliberate or is it a bug?

===========
I have been able to edit this post, so I now suspect that there is a setting where we can change the time allowed to edit a post. I'll look for that, but Mark Forums as Read is not there.

Edited by toprobroy, 27 August 2010 - 05:48 AM.

#23 Wotsit

Wotsit

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

Sorry, I missed this completely. What is your allowed memory? If it's less than 128MB follow this post and reinstall.

If you want to PM me admin + FTP access I'll have a look for you. Any errors you find could you take screenshots and put in the tracker please?

#24 chillyware

chillyware

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:46 AM

Great job Sherri I like your works X :239:

#25 toprobroy

toprobroy

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:15 AM

Please be aware that there are a few Bugs on this Release of Aplitek Dark. I've raised about 7 tickets. I'm sure Sherri will get down to it soon as its fairly new, but if anyone was concerned, then I thought you might like a little heads up on it.Posted Image

#26 Wotsit

Wotsit

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

Please be aware that there are a few Bugs on this Release of Aplitek Dark. I've raised about 7 tickets. I'm sure Sherri will get down to it soon as its fairly new, but if anyone was concerned, then I thought you might like a little heads up on it.Posted Image

Please put bugs in the tracker. If you open a support ticket other customers don't see it and they may know the answer.

#27 Morph

Morph

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:37 AM

There are certianly some erros with this skin. Most of them css codiung that simply has not been checked very well. It is a very poor showing, all I get is identify every bug and we will look into it, and yet the first bugs havnt been sortred nor do tickets get answered once escalated.

I used to love the work here but am fed up that for this skin we are being treated as beta testers.

#28 Wotsit

Wotsit

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:14 PM

There are certianly some erros with this skin. Most of them css codiung that simply has not been checked very well. It is a very poor showing, all I get is identify every bug and we will look into it, and yet the first bugs havnt been sortred nor do tickets get answered once escalated.

I used to love the work here but am fed up that for this skin we are being treated as beta testers.

I'm stupid ... Unless someone shows me an error, sometimes I just don't see it. I ask customers to put screenshots in the tracker so that I can at least try to help them.

I'm sorry that your unhappy but Evanescence has posted that she'll be working on bugs shortly.

#29 Wotsit

Wotsit

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:30 PM

Just to clarify ... most of your bugs were caused by a minify problem and not with coding of the skin. Most, if not all of it, was sorted and, I think, you still have one ticket open that was a suggestion.

B)

#30 Morph

Morph

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:32 AM

I posted screen shots of 2 as requested, you looked at them, told me you couldnt fix them and escalated them - then that was it - nothing happended. No feed back from the escalation, no reqason for the non response, no information that they have been fixed - nothing.

When I asked what was going on, I still didnt get any answers, when I asked for a refund I was told you coulndt do it,

I do not expect to buy a skin and then have to spend days going throguh it and posting errors that should have been picked up in the first place.

I love the designs here, I like what you do - but the support has been non existent. In fact it feels like Microsoft here - release a faulty product and before its fixed release another.