- - - - -

Red Pro Alt 3.1

• Please log in to reply

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_EvilEd_*

Guest_EvilEd_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Quick question... I notice you have a navigation bar on the left and the usual side bar on the right.

How easy is it for the average user to add custom blocks below on both the left and the right on this skin?

Thanks

#2 tAPir

tAPir

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:55 PM

If, what you describe as, an average customer is like me then they'll buy (IM) Custom Forum Blocks 1.5

I'm OK with inserting menues like that but parsing PHP and JS in blocks I've no chance :)

#3 Guest_EvilEd_*

Guest_EvilEd_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

If, what you describe as, an average customer is like me then they'll buy (IM) Custom Forum Blocks 1.5

I'm OK with inserting menues like that but parsing PHP and JS in blocks I've no chance :)

Posted Image

Is that mod compatible with Red Pro 3.1?

#4 tAPir

tAPir

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

I only have IP.Board ... no gallery, downloads etc but you can include or exclude pages you want them to show/not want them to show. I know that thread that I pointed you to is 29 pages long but there's some useful info in some of the posts.

You could have it on your index.php or even different blocks on different pages so if it didn't work on downloads (for instance) you could exclude that app. If you don't want it to show on a skin (like the mobile one) you can exclude the skin.

I will check but not until tomorrow when I'll install on my test board.

#5 tAPir

tAPir

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:16 AM

The quick answer is Red Pro YES, Freedom Tech NO.

The right hand column on Freedom Tech comes out below the forums. I'm guessing it's too many </div> somewhere but I haven't time to look.

Screenshot of Red Pro below (keep in mind I only have the board):

Attached File  tAPir\'s Test Board 2011-05-17 12-11-02.png   158.87KB   2 downloads