- - - - -

Not quite right

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

4 replies to this topic

#1 bossman

bossman

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:38 AM

Hello
Was interested in the new steel glass but to me it is not showing correctly. The Red skin is fine though.

Attached File  ib.gif   26.22KB   3 downloadsAttached File  ib2.gif   13.04KB   4 downloadsAttached File  ib3.gif   7.47KB   3 downloads

#2 Xstef

Xstef

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

Also when you put the mouse over a member's name the profile card shows members stats incorrect (very large left column)... you can check this also here....

#3 tAPir

tAPir

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

If you'd like to open a support ticket in your client area and include login info for your ACP Look & Feel section one of us will have a look at it for you. The profile card has been reported in our temporary tracker and Evanescence is on it :)

#4 bossman

bossman

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:59 AM

I have had about 5 or more skins from here over the past few years but still wonder why some wont work correctly,it seems to me they are fashioned on the makers screen size and browser without taking into account that they must fit most peoples browsers and screen size.Dont think I am complaining, ,just trying to get all skins to be compatible like most skinners seem to be able to do so I can purchase another skin from here but its obvious that I can not spend more money on skins that do not work for me and perhaps many others.

#5 tAPir

tAPir

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

Report that in the Temporary Tracker please. The only way I can break it is if I go down to 800X600 but there again if I used that resolution I could see it was broken and not have to buy it to find out. I will close this as it's not really a question.