THIS WEEKEND ONLY! FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY

BUY 2 SKINS FOR $12 EACH & GET 1 SKIN FREE!

Also applies to logo text changes and skin installations

You must order your custom IPB 4.0 theme now, before the release of IPB 4.0 RC1 (or first officially supported version) to insure having it completed quickly. Once IPB 4.0 RC1 is released, I will stop all custom theme orders until after I have a dozen or more pre-made themes in the theme shop. Please get your custom theme orders in ASAP if you want your custom theme right away after RC1 is released otherwise, you may be waiting weeks, possibly months to order any custom work.

See THIS POST about our current RARE custom theme design sale before it ends.

Photo
- - - - -

Custom Theme

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 gemmk1

gemmk1

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

I cant seem to see where to go and requests for a custom theme to be made and the price's.I would like a custom theme made please

#2 Wotsit

Wotsit

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

Evanescence only takes limited orders for custom skins and I don't know her prices so I'll bring this post to her attention, thanks.

#3 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

I am currently taking 2 more orders for custom skins for anyone that wishes to have a custom skin design done. The price is $400. You must pay $200 deposit up front and the final $200 is paid once the skin is completed. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for your custom skin to be completed due to the fact that I must also work on the IBSkin pre-made skins, support and logos while I'm working on your custom skin. If you are interested in a custom skin, please fill out this form here: http://www.ibskin.com/custom-skin.html and email me at IBSkinShop@gmail.com with your paypal email address where I can send your billing invoice for the deposit. I am only accepting 2 custom skin orders, so the first 2 that make their deposit will be the only 2 orders I take.

Please Note: I base all my custom skins off of the skins you see here in the skin drop down menu at the bottom of the page. If there is an element you wish to have in your skin that you do not see here on any of the skins on our forums, chances are, I can't do it or it isn't possible to do within the IPB software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users