THIS WEEKEND ONLY! FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY

BUY 2 SKINS FOR $12 EACH & GET 1 SKIN FREE!

Also applies to logo text changes and skin installations

You must order your custom IPB 4.0 theme now, before the release of IPB 4.0 RC1 (or first officially supported version) to insure having it completed quickly. Once IPB 4.0 RC1 is released, I will stop all custom theme orders until after I have a dozen or more pre-made themes in the theme shop. Please get your custom theme orders in ASAP if you want your custom theme right away after RC1 is released otherwise, you may be waiting weeks, possibly months to order any custom work.

See THIS POST about our current RARE custom theme design sale before it ends.

Photo
- - - - -

Infusion 3.3 + Web template

• Please log in to reply

2 replies to this topic

#1 CrossFireRadio

CrossFireRadio

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

So im going to assume that Infusion 3.3. works on IPB 3.3.x ? (As I think 3.3.3 will be out soon, as it is currenly being used on IPS Board)...

Few questions:

When a skin is purchased from here, and added to ones board, are the images n such allowed to be "edited / changed" to something else? (Other than the logo)

Is it possible to see a full view of Infusion website template? (And does it work well with IP.Content?)

Are most of the skins here (mainly infusion) compatible with IP.Chat, or will changes / edits need to be made to match the colors with the skin?

I think that is all the questions I have for now...

(I actually found IBSkins site through a client of mine.. while working on their site, they purchased a couple skins from here, and I liked them. and I found that Infusion fits with my site theme more then some of the other ones)

#2 Wotsit

Wotsit

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:06 AM

Infusion does work on 3.3.x unless you're expecting to use Internet Exploder with it ... in which case it doesn't. See the Tracker. I am trying to do a total rewrite of it but I'm only the local amateur. Skins here are compatible with Invision apps including IP.Chat.

Purchase copyright removal and you can alter anything except the color:

http://ibskin.com/INSTALL-and-TOS.txt

Not trying to do Evanescence out of business but ... If you have IP.Content you don't really need a template. The only thing I've done to this standard installation is alter the sidebar to the left and alter the background color of the category menu:

Attached File  Capture.png   91.61KB   1 downloads

#3 CrossFireRadio

CrossFireRadio

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

Okay, so upon reading the Install / Tos text file... You can change images that are listed in the customize folder when you purchase a skin.

If you want to customize your skin to suit the needs of
your own forums, I have provided a folder which contains
all editable .psd files so that you can add your own
text to the logo or forum buttons using Photoshop. I have
also included all fonts needed for the customizations.

This is what I needed to know... I dont want to change the copyright, or the layout or the design... Just a few images.. As I run an internet radio station, I want to change some of the icons to instruments rather than "diamond" shaped icons.. I do not wish to purchase a customized skin, as $400.00 is well over my budget.. (Internet radio station, not a terristrial station) ;)

Course in looking at the cost of the copyright removal, thats pretty cheapish, and I may look into that with the skin I want...I cant purchase right at the moment.. but soon enough..

Thanks,.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users