• Please log in to reply

15 replies to this topic

#1 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

POPULAR

At 2:00 today, we lost our loving Siamese cat of 11 years, Little Bitty. He was born on September 11th, 2001 right when the second tower fell. We brought him home on Thanksgiving day, 2001 and he has brought us so much joy and laughter ever since. If I had a headache, he would come lay on my head, if I had a stomach ache, he would lay on my tummy. He was such a gifted kitty. Right now, my heart is in a million pieces, but my baby girl is torn apart and her heart is far more broken than I ever imagined it would be. Please pray for her to find comfort and peace. I don't know how I'm going to push through the tears to find my way to bury him today, but I guess I don't have a choice. I wish Trent (my husband) was here. I'm so tired of all this loss. Please pray that God brings my family some happiness. I think we're long overdue, and we all need a reason to smile these days.

Posted Image
  • Sherri likes this

#2 Wotsit

Wotsit

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

:( I liked that picture (top right of yours where Little Bitty is sleeping on the dogs nose). My wife couldn't believe it when I showed it her because our cats HATE dogs.

Sorry for your loss :(

#3 Sherri

Sherri

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

LOL! That was his favorite place to sleep. I think he always thought that Miley (my dog) was his momma. Miley use to sit and bath him and they would snuggle and Little Bitty always lined up with Miley for dog treats and ate out of Miley's dog bowl. He would only drink water out of a running water faucit though. Never out of a bowl. He was so damn cute.

#4 DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

Sorry for your loss Sherri. :(

#5 Sherri

Sherri

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

Thank You Gizmo. :)

#6 dmacleo

dmacleo

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

so sorry, that sucks. 3 of them here, they own the house.

#7 dmacleo

dmacleo

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

when the pain has p***ed (pa ssed) a bit MAYBE this will cheer you a bit
http://www.davemacle...nd-kellys-cats/
being disabled they keep me sane...somewhat.

Edited by dmacleo, 15 June 2012 - 05:35 PM.

#8 Sherri

Sherri

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

Thank you for sharing that. :)

#9 maxhunter

maxhunter

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

hmmmm

#10 Spincycle

Spincycle

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

Sorry to hear that Evanescence. We too had to let one of our cats go in May. He was 15 years old and had been a part of the family for 12 years. It just isn't the same around here without him.