Upgrade Release Schedule

• Please log in to reply

6 replies to this topic

#1 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:03 PM

There will be a maintenance release for Aplitex Dark today or tomorrow which will contain all bug fixes that have been reported and few I've found myself.

Magistral skin is next to be upgraded and then after that will be Tropical Breeze.

Please see our new front page of our website for a full scheduled upgrade release chart.

#2 The Old Man

The Old Man

IBSkin Loyal & Active Customer

•  Premium Member
  • 232 posts
  • Skin: Executive 3.4.6
  • Interests:Web, Tech, PC Hardware, Gadgets, Movies

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:42 AM

Great thanks for keeping us informed, Sherri! :)

Thinking ahead, can I suggest though that you find time to do this years Halloween skin soon though, so that there is time to identify and track down any skin issues before the last week of October which is when we're most likely to start using it? This will give you and ourselves much more time to make sure everythings perfect and okay this time around, not to mention save on the rush and stress. The Halloween skin (and Christmas skins) are obviously time-sensitive whereas the general skins are not because we can use them all year round. As you probably recall, last years release came out with a lot of bugs that were never fixed (or were but the fixed skin never got released) and the all year round version of the skin never appeared at all. My members still miss it!

Edited by The Old Man, 08 September 2010 - 03:43 AM.

#3 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

Not to worry. Halloween and thanksgiving are already on the schedule on the front page of the site. I also plan to work on the Christmas skins before Thanksgiving so that they are ready ahead of time. It is also my intentions to have alternate skin packs for the christmas skins this year so people can use them longer than just through the holidays. :)

#4 IllinoisDEV

IllinoisDEV

A Very Special Customer!

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • 61 posts
  • Skin: Seascape 3.4.6
  • Interests:getting well, and learning to live single again with multiple sclerosis.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:30 AM

Thanks Sherri -

I hope your family is doing great - and that you are feeling well. I'm wondering if there are a possibility to also create templates for the IP-Content as well. I really like the front page changes. I don't know why, just can't wrap my head around the IP-Content app yet....

Talk to you later,

Mark

#5 Webmist

Webmist
  • Interests:The Sims 2

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

Awesome work Sherri!

Thanks Sherri -

I hope your family is doing great - and that you are feeling well. I'm wondering if there are a possibility to also create templates for the IP-Content as well. I really like the front page changes. I don't know why, just can't wrap my head around the IP-Content app yet....

Talk to you later,

Mark

Or maybe a forum for the members to share template ideas. I've got Aplitex working on a basic design and working on Genesis now.

#6 The Old Man

The Old Man

IBSkin Loyal & Active Customer

•  Premium Member
  • 232 posts
  • Skin: Executive 3.4.6
  • Interests:Web, Tech, PC Hardware, Gadgets, Movies

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:09 AM

Not to worry. Halloween and thanksgiving are already on the schedule on the front page of the site. I also plan to work on the Christmas skins before Thanksgiving so that they are ready ahead of time. It is also my intentions to have alternate skin packs for the christmas skins this year so people can use them longer than just through the holidays. :)

Awesome, that's great news! Thanks Sherri!

#7 Mustluvboxers

Mustluvboxers

Honored Premium Member

• Lifetime Premium Member
  • 20 posts
  • Skin: Seascape 3.4.6

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

:signthankspin: for the updates and all your hard work :thumbsup: I'm so excited for fall I can't stand it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: