Photo
- - - - -

3 Skins + 1 Upgrade Released! - White Christmas Upgrade, Christmas Noel, Royal Christmas & Majestic Christmas...

• Please log in to reply

3 replies to this topic

#1 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

IBSkin Just Released 3 New Skins!
PLUS White Christmas Maintenance Upgrade!
Our latest new releases are...
Christmas Noel

AND
Royal Christmas

AND
Majestic Christmas
AND
Don't forget The "Here Comes Santa" Skin! Plus the maintenance release for White Christmas is available in your download area which fixes all known issues reported in our tracker.
If you purchased any of these skins for IPB 3.1 you will see the upgrade price reflected in the skin shop automatically. If you purchased any of these skins prior to IPB 3.1 you will need to purchase the skin at full price as it has since been completely redesigned with all new graphics and skin edits.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I will be taking the next 3 days off to get my holiday decorations finished and my Christmas tree decorated, and my husband comes home on Tuesday, so I'll be working hard to get everything ready for his homecoming for the holidays.
I will be available for urgent issues that will be sent to me on my cell phone, and one of us staff will check in from time to time to do logo text changes and skin installs, but I will not be working on skins for these 3 days. I will return to work as usual on Wednesday, December 14th at 9:00am central time, USA.

#2 Breadfan

Breadfan

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:27 AM

Great looking skins! Kinda remind me of the "oldie" Invision Elegance. Will definetelly keep an eye on these (and future releases) if I ever decide to update my board look. ;)

Edited by Breadfan, 11 December 2011 - 06:28 AM.

#3 The Old Man

The Old Man

IBSkin Loyal & Active Customer

•  Premium Member
  • 232 posts
  • Skin: Executive 3.4.6
  • Interests:Web, Tech, PC Hardware, Gadgets, Movies

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:22 AM

Thanks Sherri, they look fantastic as always!

#4 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:23 AM

Thank you so much! :D