- - - - -

Questions on Genesis before purchasing

• Please log in to reply

6 replies to this topic

#1 Pahkiller

Pahkiller

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hi
I am new to IPB never used it but will be purchasing IPB shortly you can get some great skins for IPB.
OK I have a number of websites but my main one is a gaming site and need a change, I use and have used Php nuke EVO Xtreme for many years.
You may be bale to advise me but is it possible to move from nuke to IPB all members?

I love the Genesis Skin and would have no problems in purchasing it but need to know a few things
I assume you customize Genesis .. If you look at my site www.bf3.com.au you will see I would like similar logo etc on the Genesis one.
I am quite happy for you to Create something for me. maybe a new banner and logo...

At the top left and right hand corners of Genesis I see the big like round goldy/yellow bulbs... would like those changed to something different but the same colur, the bulbs are way too much
change the design and would look awesome. (to me anyway)

There is a lot I would like customized but assuming I can get them done as time goes by is this correct? obviously for a price.
Almost forgot an important one do you install or am i able to have a portal installed obviously the same skin design?
Love the skins in here there absolutely great.

Hres hoping for a long relationship with you guys
thanks

#2 Pahkiller

Pahkiller

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hello Anyone there?
:coffee1:

#3 tAPir

tAPir

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

I don't know the answers to some of your questions so I've drawn Evanescence's attention to this thread. However, the office is closed on a weekend so don't expect an immediate answer.

#4 Pahkiller

Pahkiller

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

thank you

#5 Pahkiller

Pahkiller

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

Oh well I guess can forget it
takes too long to get an answer but its a great looking site

#6 Pahkiller

Pahkiller

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

lol Still no answers here

#7 tAPir

tAPir

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

The stock skins come as is. I know that buying copyright removal you can alter them somewhat. Evanescence does do custom work and is currently taking orders for two custom skins on a first come first served basis. $200 up front and $200 on completion. Altering one of the custom skins would be $25 an hour but I've no idea how long it would take her so I'll remind her about this thread again.