upgrade fee discontinue cancelled deleted removed available skin new version

• Please log in to reply

15 replies to this topic

#11 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

My new custom skin is a huge success at my site. It is continuing to evolve but then evolution is so very easy when the root (the skin) is so solid!! @Everyone......Shop around and you will quickly discover that you simply will not find better than here whether it is a stock or custom skin.

Sherri is was indeed a pleasure working with you and we will do so again!! :flowers:

Thank you so much for the great review and the amazing compliments Ray! :thanks: I had so much fun working with you on your custom skin design. You were so easy to work with and I was able to get it finished up so quickly because there was great communication and no rushing. I hope all my future custom skin design customers are as great and easy to work with as you. :hands:

#12 mhills

mhills

• Customers
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Sherri,

We all have a vested interest in you continuing your great work. I haven't bought premium membership because I really only want a single skin (I love Red Pro).  I'd be willing to have an auto-renew subscription for it, every 6 months like IPS does, so I can download the latest version of that single skin whenever it is upgraded. Could you consider offering that on a test basis for Red Pro and making it the first skin you upgrade? Just a thought.

Edited by mhills, 14 December 2012 - 09:46 AM.

#13 mhills

mhills

• Customers
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

Actually, even better, could the subscription I suggested include auto-install so you just install it for us when the new version is released? For some of us, the easier, the better.

#14 Sherri

Sherri

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

mhills, if you are still interested in this, please send me a PM.

This is something I am willing to offer in the skin shop as a renewal program.

If you would like, you can be our first! :thumbsup:

#15 Red_Riot

Red_Riot

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

POPULAR

Hi Sherri,

Maybe you don't remember me but I want to first say thanks!  Aside from creating and offering the best skins anywhere, your customer service leaves other skin sites in the dust.  People don't often think of customer service until they land in a spot where they need it.  Well, I ended up in just such a spot and you came through with flying colors...not a staff member but you personally AND the problem wasn't on your end. I had a series of strokes and lost use of my right side and most  iof my vision.  One handed and half blind I made a big mess of a skin installation and you came to my rescue..  Your prices were always so low I felt like I was taking advantage of you.  I haven't seen your new fee schedule yet but I have only known you to be fair and I will gladly be back to purchase mine from IBSkin. Thanks again.  You Rock!

Red_Riot

• Sherri and Ray like this

#16 Sherri

Sherri

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hi Sherri,

Maybe you don't remember me but I want to first say thanks!  Aside from creating and offering the best skins anywhere, your customer service leaves other skin sites in the dust.  People don't often think of customer service until they land in a spot where they need it.  Well, I ended up in just such a spot and you came through with flying colors...not a staff member but you personally AND the problem wasn't on your end. I had a series of strokes and lost use of my right side and most  iof my vision.  One handed and half blind I made a big mess of a skin installation and you came to my rescue..  Your prices were always so low I felt like I was taking advantage of you.  I haven't seen your new fee schedule yet but I have only known you to be fair and I will gladly be back to purchase mine from IBSkin. Thanks again.  You Rock!

Red_Riot

Wow! Red-Riot, you have left me speechless. Thank you so much for your kind compliments and for your loyalty to me and IBSkin.

I hate to hear that such horrible things have happened to you in your life, but knowing you found the strength to push thru it is such an inspiration. I wish you MANY blessings to come, and I thank you so very much that you have stayed with us for so long.

Big Hugs! :480:

Sherri

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: upgrade, fee, discontinue, cancelled, deleted, removed, available, skin, new, version