• This topic is locked This topic is locked

No replies to this topic

#1 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

I AM CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS FOR CUSTOM SKIN DESIGN
The total cost is $400 and it is broken down in to 2 payments as follows: $200 must be paid up front as a deposit to cover the actual design and up to 3 drafts to initiate the designing of the skin itself. Then the final $200 is paid when the skin is completed. It would take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks to complete your custom skin, depending on the amount of graphics design involved. I also work on my premium skins for a short time each day so I keep all customers happy at all times, so this is the reason for it taking at least a week to finish. If you are interested in having a custom skin designed for you, please CLICK HERE to fill out the form, and I will email you a PayPal invoice for the first payment of the $200 deposit.

CUSTOM LOGOS & CUSTOM SKINS
As you all well know by now, custom work is 2nd priority here at IBSkin. My premium premade skins are first priority. This is why my custom design prices are so low. I only charge $400 for a custom skin when in fact it should be a minimum of $900 or more. I charge $45 for a custom logo that should in fact be at least $100 or more minimum. Custom skins can take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks for completion. This is because there is more than 50 hours of work involved and because I have support issues, premium pre-made skins, non-stop upgrades to all our skins (thanks to IPS) and forum admin responsibilities that come first, so I can't spend 18 hours each day working on only your custom skin. The same goes for a custom logo. Please allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks for your custom logo to be completed. Most of the details in a custom logo are hand drawn or hand clipped (which is more time consuming that drawing in some cases) and as I stated before, I have MANY other responsibilities here on IBSkin than just custom work, and custom work is a LAST priority because my prices are so low, and I must keep the main part of our business that generates the most revenue for our site, our first priority. Premium Pre-made skins and support will always come first here at IBSkin. Please take this in to consideration before placing your order for ANY custom services. -Thank You.

All custom services are priced as shown in the skin shop, however, if you would like to make your custom order a "priority order" the prices change to $25 an hour. Which would be a minimum of $100 for a custom logo and a minimum of $900 for a custom skin. Please contact me by PM or the support desk if you would like to order "PRIORITY CUSTOM DESIGN SERVICES".

CLICK HERE TO ORDER A CUSTOM SKIN

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom, skin, design, custom skin, custom logo, logo