- - - - -

Hello, I have a few questions.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Uncrowned

Uncrowned
  • Interests:Gaming

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

I have been staring at your Blue Pro Skin going "This is perfect!". However, I am currently working on a project that will require the Blue version and a Green version. I know that you have the red, but green is what I need. I was wondering what all would be invloved to get a color change and/or if it is even possible.

Thanks

EDIT: I suppose one question doesn't count as a few, but I tired. :)

#2 Wotsit

Wotsit

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

It's in the "idea" stage :)

#3 Uncrowned

Uncrowned

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

Thank you very much for that reply :)

My main concern is that while I can grab Blue Pro now and take off with that part (which was my plan to start there), without a confirmed Green Pro it is hard to justify the purchase.

#4 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

It's in the VERY near future. :thumbsup:

#5 Uncrowned

Uncrowned

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

Well that is good enough for me :)

I think you got yourself a new premuim member. Well, tomorrow, for today I am lazy.

Thanks for the reply.

On a complete side note, (and this is for the future if all works out well) if I were to get a custom skin made here and needed say 2-3 color variotions of that skin, would it be any more cost?

#6 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

That sounds wonderful! :)
Trust me, you will benefit greatly with a premium membership in more ways than one. It's especially helpful when it comes time for upgrades. (no more upgrade fees) But you will have access to download everything we have in the skin shop. :thumbsup:

About the custom skin, It's $400 for the first skin and $300 each additional skin. So you only save $100 on each additional variation. The reason for this is that even though it's only different variations of the same skin, it takes pretty much the same amount of time to build as the first one. The only thing that doesn't have to be done is to draw up the layout mock-up on the additional variations, but that only saves a couple hours on a 30 to 40 hour skin design job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users