Photo
- - - - -

World Of Warcraft Skin

• Please log in to reply

16 replies to this topic

#11 davyc

davyc

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

What's happening with the WoW theme with the scrolls? I noticed that there is now an 'ultimate' WoW theme, but this is no good for me. I was looking forward to the scrolled theme so I'm hoping that this is just on hold, or is being worked on. I know a good few others were looking forward to the theme so any light as to what's happening would be appreciated.

:unsure:

#12 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

• Proud IBSkin Lifetime Supporter!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

Will the "World of Warcraft 3.3.4 (incomplete) be variable width?

Both World of Warcraft skins are fixed width. They can not be made adjustable due to the type of graphics used in both skins.

What's happening with the WoW theme with the scrolls? I noticed that there is now an 'ultimate' WoW theme, but this is no good for me. I was looking forward to the scrolled theme so I'm hoping that this is just on hold, or is being worked on. I know a good few others were looking forward to the theme so any light as to what's happening would be appreciated.

:unsure:

Not to worry, it hasn't gone anywhere. It is my hope to release them both at the same time. ;)

#13 BuddyKidd

BuddyKidd

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Will the "World of Warcraft 3.3.4 (incomplete) be variable width?

Both World of Warcraft skins are fixed width. They can not be made adjustable due to the type of graphics used in both skins.

Rats Oh well, it was close to what I want.

#14 Sherri

Sherri
  • Interests:Skinning!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

I am so sorry. The only way I could make these skins so graphical and not look "cheesy" was to make them fixed width due to most of the background images for the header and categories being fixed width and non-expandable without breaking them. :(

#15 davyc

davyc

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Ahh that's fantastic news - my users have been and looked at the theme and they love it lol. So looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

#16 BuddyKidd

BuddyKidd

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

I would have changed out the heading to the one I use on my board. But the black background on the posts makes it a no go for me anyway.

#17 BuddyKidd

BuddyKidd

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

Good, it does not have the black background on the posts!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users